May 19, 2012

Hard work pays

 Its lunch hour and usually I take this time to nap like a 4year old instead of writing a blog post.

That surely must mean there is something , mesti ada udang di sebalik maggi mee,why would a sleep lover leave his nap to blog if not because he has something important to announce.

Are you ready for this?


I am getting married!!!




Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....



actually im not,not that stupid.......hahahaha...


its just that I got awarded Ex-gratia,something that companies gives to employees for being hard working and dedicated.This is the second month running I got it,just felt like boasting...hehehe..so just sit there and continue reading...hahaha!

On a more serious note,it really does feel satisfying,knowing that the company acknowledges all your hard work and efforts that you put in.As satisfying as gulping down a whole can of frozen Coke after being sun burned by the Qatari weather.

Thank you boss,if you are reading this,which I doubt..and if you are,please dis-regard all other posts regarding you.That wasnt me! Hahaha....

And thanks Edwin,appreciate it man.

Things like this make me want to skip lunch and work all day long,hahaha...but nahh Im just kidding,I love my afternoon naps...Yawwwnn....but yeah, Il keep pushing for next months award..hehe

Ohh by the way, the award is 1000Qatar Riyals, which are equivalent to probably 830Ringgit Malaysia and NO,I am not giving you any of this eventhough you took the effort to read what Im posting!

Hahaha...

But Ill let you have a look at my money...hehehe