May 14, 2012

Laws of Qatar

If you live in a country where freedom is suppressed, you don't live.Living means having the freedom and liberty to do what you want,where you want,how ever way you want it as long as you do not break the law.

Unfortunately, the laws of certain countries are simply absurd.Reason why I say this is after noticing a few laws over here in Qatar,I just couldn't bare with their pure raw fresh stupidity that comes in a Qatari head.

First thing,I wasn't allowed to snap a picture of McArabia poster at McDonalds.Seriously,what harm can I bring to your country by snapping a picture of a cheeseburger?

Secondly, me and a male friend of mine were denied entry to a Fun Fair because we were not in the company of a women.Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Why do I need a female to company us? We were told that its called Family Day and thats how things work around here.For the sake holy fuckin cow,how does that make sense?

Thirdly, I had some issues with an officer at the Immigration Department for replying Okay to him,when he asked me to have a sit when I was standing at a corner.He called me back and told me,"When I say something,you dont answer me". Fuck his fuckin camel mother,I am not one to keep quiet.I know my rights and why shouldn't I be allowed to reply when you talk to me? Maybe thats how you keep your wife and camels over here,but I am not going to listen to your absurd ways.Backward thinking moron Arab.I hope they bomb your fucking kebab ass.I kept on answering him and he confiscated my passport saying he wont let me register my work permit.Does any of this making sense to you? And this are true stories of how idiotic,moronic,stupid,idiotic this Qatari's can get.

There are many more but I think I have vented out my frustration and anger enough for today.I find it unbelievably amazed on how things work around here.Level of stupidity,just too much for me to comprehend.

No comments: