Apr 19, 2012

Beautiful..


She is beautiful,there is no doubt to it..
Those eyes that melts hearts,when she passes,heads turn too ,
The stars and the moon stand witness of her beauty,
the beautiful roses and jealous peacocks stare in jealousy..
Beautiful is she such..

beyond that skin,
is a inner beauty,unseen to most,
that heart that is filled with care and love,
for her loved ones and close along knows,
kindness roots from within,beautiful kindness I must say

most dont see beyond her beautiful eyes,
but those eyes tell a story,
of a soul who has gone through alot,yet carves a smile all the time
for she is strong,even when those around her are weak,
she is a more than a girl,she is a women in her peak,
she is beautiful from the inside,for her heart and her soul is as beautiful as she is

I know I have not seen in person,all I know her is from words,
but does all that even matter?
her words are enough,
words that mirror her soul...and once again,
a beautiful soul I must say...
 




Sometimes I feel its true what they say:

 “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller



 This was what the calendar on my office desk said about April 19th
Happy Birthday :)

No comments: