Dec 13, 2008

Kayak-King!

If you know me well,then you would know that to see me awake at 8am on a Saturday morning is as big as a rarity as seeing a shooting star.Doesnt happen often,maybe wont for a long time more.

Anyways,I was up early today for some wonderful kayaking experience together with my homemates,Baj and Madhav.As usual,eating was the first agenda.Breakfast was nasi lemak,quite delicous except for the kacang,which I think wasnt properly cooked.Next we divided into group(damn this is turning more into a field report like the ones we did for SPM..hahaha).

Long story cut short,we kayaked(can I use that?) around the lake.Was some sort of a treasure hunt thingy,but who bothers?Hahaha,I was most interested in jumping into the Kayak and padling away,squashing filthy lake water all over for the sole purpose of gliding smoothly,slickly on the lake surface.Felt smackingggggggggggggggggg aweessomeeeeeeeeeee.........!!Especially when ur hands get tired and u are in the middle of the lake...thats the best part,dont give a damn.Just sit back,rest the paddle on your Kayak and feast your eyes with the scenery.Fantastic feeling.The one complain I had was Amanda(my kayak partner),who was sitting behind me in the Kayak.She was keep getting pissed with me coz I always mixed my lefts with my rights.She would yell RIGHT!!-and me smashing my paddle on the left and vice versa.She got so freaking pissed that in the end she told me off that my coordination sucks.Hahaha,who cares?Lol...i was too much in esctasy and still very much in cloud nine over the water splashing,getting wet and dirty while moving swiftly on a watery surface to be bothered.And too happy to give two shits about the treasure hunt thingy too.Lol.Anyways,we didnt find the treasure but it was well compensated with briyani for lunch after that.Thats too much to offer for one morning.
God please divide my happiness into equal proportions before serving next time.By the way,I just took my bath and now Im heading back to somewhere I belong,MY PRECIOUS BED!-and doing what I do best,SLEEPING!
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..................

No comments: