Apr 6, 2011

I Wiki-pedia'd myself through uni...lol

Ahhh,talk about my sweet pal Wikipedia...he is the best buddy any lazy procrastinating student "who's in deep shit and needs to submit assignment in few hours "can find on the internet and together with my other buddies ,Copy and Paste,so often  they have left me smiling to myself...

On a more serious note, I personally believe Wikipedia is just a brilliant idea of knowledge sharing,try searchin anything on Google and chances are that a Wikipedia page would be one of of your first answers.The good thing about the site is that the manner information is presented,its made consise and there is a content review before it starts.Thats something I really do appreciate and I appreciate even more when Im trying hard to complete an assignment due the next day,(I hope my lecturers don't read this.lol).

Anyways, there are three other reasons I love it:
  • Its free....yeap,im being Indian
  • Its supported by a non-profit organisation, Wikimedia 
  • Its written by volunteers
Infact, in honor of the superb job done by this people, in 2006 Time magazine decided to give their annual Time Person Of The Year award to all of You who have contributed to the articles on Wikipedia, together with those of Youtube/Myspace and Facebook.

this goes out to my form 5 chemistry teacher who said I'll be a failure in life,bitch.
So,in short,thanks Wiki for me going waikikikiiiiiiiiii jolly on my assignments.I am graduating this month,so I guess,this is it...the sad break up.Any other relationship's I will have with you will have to be referenced.And everybody knows,referencing just doesnt do it...Kudos man...

No comments: